Team A-KON

masterjinnmasterjinn Posts: 50
edited December 1969 in Art Studio

Here is an idea I will be running by the folks at "Phoenix Entertainment" for a staff character next year. The Concept is "Team A-KON"

I Introduce A-KO for Team A-KON

A-KON_Grid_Girl.png
1214 x 2000 - 3M

Comments

• masterjinnmasterjinn Posts: 50
    edited December 1969

Ok here is another shot, I am much happier with the pose and lighting

Team_A-KON_2016.png
    1214 x 2000 - 3M
  • NovicaNovica Posts: 23,874
    edited December 1969

I like the second one better too. Suggestion: You might want to add a distant light front, to act as a fill. Her face is still rather dark IMO. Try 20% then work your way up? I really like the way her hand is posed on the vehicle, the fingers have a wonderful bend and seems quite comfortable for your character (who is really cute.)

edited December 1969

Novica said:
    I like the second one better too. Suggestion: You might want to add a distant light front, to act as a fill. Her face is still rather dark IMO. Try 20% then work your way up? I really like the way her hand is posed on the vehicle, the fingers have a wonderful bend and seems quite comfortable for your character (who is really cute.)

Thank you for the tip. I will give it a try

edited May 2015

Ok I have been playing with the lighting and shadows.

I introduce for these experiments "E-SO" (Copyright 1999-2015 Raymond F Bradshaw) that's me BTW
    E-SO was created for the "Mixx Online" Design the Project A-KON 2000 Mascot contest

This is her 1st appearance in her new 3D form The lights were way to strong in this shot

E-SO_on_the_beach_copy.png
    2000 x 1414 - 4M
    Post edited by masterjinn on
    edited December 1969

I had to back the #2 spotlight all the way back to 35% the 1st shot was defaulted at 130%

E-SO_at_the_beach_copy.png
    2000 x 1414 - 4M
    edited December 1969

Novica said:

Ok I have used the advice you gave me, I think it worked. Here is the result

team_A-KO_shot_3.png
    1214 x 2000 - 3M
  • NovicaNovica Posts: 23,874
    edited December 1969

Yes, she looks much better! :)