Signal for will graft change?

When activating some tools, such as geometry editor, grafts are partially disconnected.

I can check if a graft is in this state by checking DzFigure::willGraftInDraw(), but is there a signal I can connect to that will notify me when this happens (either Figure specific or App in general)?

DzNode::drawnDataChanged() appears to occur at this time, but it occurs for too many other events as well...

Comments

• It's in the Viewport Manager, I am told DzViewportMgr::graftDrawingChanged()

• OmnifluxOmniflux Posts: 362

Thanks!

• OmnifluxOmniflux Posts: 362

It appears this is emitted before everything cascading from it completes (graftDrawingAboutToChange?).

For the specific case I'm looking at, when this is emitted, a geometry shell on the parent object still has the grafted materials when entering the geometry editor, and does not yet have them when exiting.

Neither the parent DzFigure nor a DzGeometryShellNode of the parent appear to emit materialListChanged() for this change, although the Surfaces Pane updates.

A postScriptEvent created from listening for graftDrawingChanged() is also processed too early.

Are you aware of a signal that will be emitted when a geometry shells material list finishes updating due to a graft drawing change?