Michael 4 base Puppeteer StudioCF didn't download

ilseturnbullilseturnbull Posts: 135
edited December 1969 in New Users

I just downloaded the Michael Hero4 Pro Pack.
The file Michael 4 Base Puppeteer StudioCF says that the install failed. Is that a problem? I only use Daz, I don't use Poser, not sure if that's a Poser file or not.
Should I try to install it again?

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

I downloaded and installed that free pack as well, but I didn't see the file you are referring to?

The only CF file I have in DIM, is 'Epsilon for Michael 4 StudioCF' , and it installed OK. Where are you seeing this Puppeteer file?

You could try installing it again. CF stands for 'Companion File' and when it is a StudioCF, it usually means that textures or something that is not required for Poser is included there. M4 is of course, in Poser Format.

You will also find PoserCF files, which are the same in reverse. These are files that include files used exclusively for Poser in a DAZ Studio format item.

If you don't use Puppeteer, don't worry about it, but it should really install.

• ilseturnbullilseturnbull Posts: 135
    edited December 1969

I use the installer and it had it listed there. I don't use poser, will this work on Daz? I just took for granted all files work on Daz unless they specify Poser, which I didn't think I saw. I'll try to reinstall the file.

edited December 1969

I got it to install. I think it had some expressions on it, when I hit info it listed a few things.
    Thank you

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

Puppeteer is a DAZ Studio plugin, so this has nothing to do with Poser.

You can find it in Window > Panes (Tabs) > Puppeteer.

edited December 1969

thanks JimmyC_2009 I found it.