DAZ 4.7.... WHY ARE YOU FIXING STUFF THAT'S NOT BROKEN?!

DrowElfMorwenDrowElfMorwen Posts: 536
edited May 2015 in Daz Studio Discussion

Seriously, the new user interface is really inconvenient.

The render pane is very different and a very big inconvenience--why is it split? Also, I go to look for something quickly and suddenly my camera starts moving! And it doesn't trigger the option to undo the camera movement either. When I press "L" suddenly my camera pans right, instead of going to the L section of my inventory.

I'm so flustered right now with 4.7 I don't even have the patience to sort it out. Seriously why are you fixing stuff that isn't broken? When you mess with someone's work flow it's a reason to get frustrated with the program, not like it. I've been using DAZ for many years and while there are mainly improvements, these new changes are ridiculous. They serve almost no purpose othe4r than forcing users to re-learn the program.

Can you guys tell me if there is a way to disable that option? I want to be able to quickly navigate my inventory, not a redundant way to manipulate the camera.

Post edited by DrowElfMorwen on

Comments

• jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449
    edited December 1969

Shift - K will disable the keyboard camera controls. Other changes are to accommodate new render engine and shader options as well as provide for future expansion of features.