Looking for DAZ artist

pastrelokspastreloks Posts: 0
edited May 2022 in Art Studio

Hi, I'm Aromabish and I'm developing my new game on rpg maker mv. 

You may be already bored because of rpg maker but hey! Who said games cannot be good with this engine?
What my game looks like?:

- old resident evil gameplay style

- action shooting system, crafting, strenghtening character by using virus samples, puzzles, dead ends.

- maps crafted by my hands

- spritesheets with custom animations are rendered and pixelated to match graphics style. 

This story will show human's worst sides and a lot of violence. That means adult content is included too.

Ah, almost forgot... What will you do? Well, at start you'll just have to do (render included) few animations and some renders. By few I mean 3-4. Don't worry, for the beginning I'll send you animations. When we will publish demo, I'll split all income between team (my piece isn't included for first few months because I'm interested in more developing  than money). 

As I said, I'm looking for enthusiast who isn't afraid of starting a new project. Working hours are totally free, that mean you can work in your free time as you wish.
Currently I have a composer and translator. I did most renders and animations, but making background work alongside with rendering makes it impossible to keep developing pace.

I don't want to spoil too much. Please contact me in discord pastreloks#0465 and I'll show you a demo.

Post edited by pastreloks on

Comments