Is there a UV swap for a G2Male skin to a G8Female model?

CheetahkaCheetahka Posts: 168

I would like to apply the Genesis 2 Ogora the Orc HD skin mat to a Genesis 8 Female model. I know there are UV swaps such as Legacy UVs for Genesis 8: Genesis 2 Female but it's not cross gender. Are there any steps I'm missing or products you can recommend to make this happen?  I do have Genesis 8 UV Swap: Male and Female Base and I have both of these products if that will help.

Thanks for your input.

Sincerely,

Jacob

Comments

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,024

I'm guessing you'd have to Map Transfer from G2M to G2F before using the Legacy UVs product. You could try just using the G2F to G8F legacy UVs product, but I'd expect there to be visible seams if you use a G2M skin. An alternative is getting the G2M to G8M Legacy UVs product and then the Cross-Figure Resource Kit to fit it to a G8F.

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 7,986
    edited May 2022

zee boy and zee girl are zee zame. Copy from one folder, paste it to other renaming it appropriately so when D/S is opened and the drop down options are seen, you will know which is which.

Actually don't have to rename them all, I just tried this with Lee6 to G2F. Applied the mat under G2M and it works.

do not have to rename all.png
    1920 x 1030 - 591K
    Post edited by Catherine3678ab on