Daz to Unreal - Update still only UE4?

Just a confirmation, the last bridge update (I checked after today's sale) shows a dropdown when installing (DIM), but the only option is Unreal 4. Is that correct? I have been using the UE5 bridge from the github page, but was just curious if the 'offical' version was updated and just showing the incorrect options.

Thank you,

Tirick

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,001

Tirick said:

Just a confirmation, the last bridge update (I checked after today's sale) shows a dropdown when installing (DIM), but the only option is Unreal 4. Is that correct? I have been using the UE5 bridge from the github page, but was just curious if the 'offical' version was updated and just showing the incorrect options.

Thank you,

Tirick

A drop-down where?

• danielbui78danielbui78 Posts: 333
    edited May 2022

Tirick said:

Thank you,

Tirick

You are correct -- the DIM application path settings are still being updated so it can support the new UE versions.  However, the official bridge has been updated with binary releases for UE 4.25 through UE 5.0:

https://github.com/daz3d/DazToUnreal/releases

Post edited by danielbui78 on
  • TirickTirick Posts: 228
    edited May 2022

Richard Haseltine said:

A drop-down where?

In the installer, when selecting the install location, there is a dropdown to select the version, although the only option is Unreal 4.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on