'Tis for the Glory #12 - "Fly with Me"

MarkBremmerMarkBremmer Posts: 190
edited June 2015 in Carrara Discussion

A heartfelt and warm congratulations to Pimpy for wining 'Tis #11'. Because he's kind of new to the challenges, this one time I'll be nice to him.

Also, his entry made me look up a game that is not played in the USA so I have also been smartified by his entry.

I now have less space in my brain because of that trivia. Thanks a bunch Pimpy.

Anyhow, the new challenge is:

-------
I'm so happy that for the next time the theme is ... "fly with me!"
-------

As always, play with features of Carrara you don't use very often. Make a swarm of flies with the particle generator, maybe. You could possibly create a female flight attendant and NOT turn the breast enlargement dial all the way up to 11 - that would be new for some people. Just saying...I don't want influence creative or anything.

**Entries are to be posted over at Renderosity in the Carrara forum.

Post edited by MarkBremmer on

Comments

• pimpypimpy Posts: 274
    edited June 2015

A heartfelt and warm congratulations to Pimpy for wining 'Tis #11'. Because he's kind of new to the challenges, this one time I'll be nice to him.

Also, his entry made me look up a game that is not played in the USA so I have also been smartified by his entry.

I now have less space in my brain because of that trivia. Thanks a bunch Pimpy.

Anyhow, the new challenge is:

-------
    I'm so happy that for the next time the theme is ... "fly with me!"
    -------

As always, play with features of Carrara you don't use very often. Make a swarm of flies with the particle generator, maybe. You could possibly create a female flight attendant and NOT turn the breast enlargement dial all the way up to 11 - that would be new for some people. Just saying...I don't want influence creative or anything.

**Entries are to be posted over at Renderosity in the Carrara forum.

I'm sorry Mark! :red:
    de3an had the same problems with my subbuteo scene... but I live in Europe and football or soccer and similar games are very popular ...

Post edited by pimpy on
  • MarkBremmerMarkBremmer Posts: 190
    edited December 1969

@pimpy, no worries. My comments are in jest and in good humor. However, humor is very cultural and sarcasm in particular does not always translate well in written form.

So, don't take me too seriously. :-D

• evilproducerevilproducer Posts: 9,050
    edited June 2015

@pimpy, no worries. My comments are in jest and in good humor. However, humor is very cultural and sarcasm in particular does not always translate well in written form.

So, don't take me too seriously. :-D

S-o-o-o-o you're saying we should crank the breasts to 11? I'll give it a try, but when I crank on my wife's breasts, I can't even get them around once before she starts bitchin'.

;-P

Post edited by evilproducer on
  • pimpypimpy Posts: 274
    edited December 1969

Funny way to ... fly with me

fly.jpg
    1500 x 1100 - 621K
    edited December 1969

Experiencing the great outdoors is more enriching when you become part of the food chain.

• MarkIsSleepyMarkIsSleepy Posts: 1,496
    edited December 1969

Attack Formation!

I wouldn't have thought so, but a paper airplane is surprisingly difficult to make in the vertex modeler. I have now learned two wrong ways to do it and if I ever need to do it again should be able to make a nice one. I could probably have spent some actual time on the UV mapping too so the paper lines actually made some sense. :)

AttackFormation.jpg
    1500 x 675 - 90K
    edited December 1969

That, of course, is the whole reason for the challenges – to learn new things!

Nice image!