Posr 9 / PoserPro2012 SR3

Jay_NOLAJay_NOLA Posts: 1,145
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Smith Micro just release Service Release 3 for Poser 9 & Poser PoserPro2012.

The Queue Manager has been updated also, but you don't need use that updater on your main installation host computer that is running Poser 9/ Poser Pro 2012, the host Queue Manager installation will be automatically updated when applying the Service Release 3 for that product.

The SR3 version of Poser Fusion are not out yet.

Smith Micro also has redone the Poser website too.

http://poser.smithmicro.com/index.html

Comments

• mrposermrposer Posts: 1,128
    edited December 1969

Is anyone else still waiting for the download email..... its been several hours since I processed the sr3 request order.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,908
    edited December 1969

Mine was pretty much instantaneous.

• HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,936
    edited December 1969

Mine came straight away too. Might want to give it another try.

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,164
    edited December 1969

If I remember right I think they announced a website change coming about a month ago in a news letter. I think their site looks great. I got my updates pretty much instantaneous also.

• s l fs l f Posts: 147
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the heads up :)

• TheWheelManTheWheelMan Posts: 1,014
    edited December 1969

MrPoser said:
    Is anyone else still waiting for the download email..... its been several hours since I processed the sr3 request order.

I haven't gotten a download email, but you are taken directly to the download page when you do the "purchase". Just log in to your account and you should find the file there.

• adzanadzan Posts: 268
    edited December 1969

Smith Micro were using a new download provider but because of customer concerns about data harvesting have switched back to their own store location for the time being.
    anyone who request the update at the moment wont have to wait for an email as the download will go through content paradise

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,908
    edited December 1969

I always thought it was stupid having to go through Content Paradise for you downloads.