Bikuben [commercial]

FWDesignFWDesign Posts: 43

Introducing Bikuben - Which translates as Beehive.

It's a somewhat brutalist inspired area, which includes a Hive style pergola. I have also included a couple of sun/sky presets to get you started with the rendering, and a whole bunch of cameras also. - All renders below done in DazStudio.

Thanks for looking,
Mike

Bikuden

bikuben-01-daz3d.jpg
1920 x 1080 - 819K
bikuben-02-daz3d.jpg
1920 x 1080 - 703K
bikuben-03-daz3d.jpg
1920 x 1080 - 711K
bikuben-04-daz3d.jpg
1920 x 1080 - 828K
bikuben-05-daz3d.jpg
1920 x 1080 - 819K
bikuben-06-daz3d.jpg
1920 x 1080 - 662K
bikuben-07-daz3d.jpg
1920 x 1080 - 691K
bikuben-08-daz3d.jpg
1920 x 1080 - 787K
bikuben-09-daz3d.jpg
1920 x 1080 - 738K
bikuben-11-daz3d.jpg
1920 x 1080 - 576K
Post edited by Cris Palomino on

Comments

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,685

I don't know what to make of this, but it looks so cool that I'm going to have to come up with something. Thanks for the presets and cameras!

• MimicMollyMimicMolly Posts: 2,114
    xyer0 said:

I don't know what to make of this, but it looks so cool that I'm going to have to come up with something. Thanks for the presets and cameras!

I thought it was a cyberpunk/solarpunk garden. Just add other shrubs for more greenery.
  • FWDesignFWDesign Posts: 43

xyer0 said:

You're more than welcome! Hopefully it's enough to get you started at the least, whilst you explore some of your own visions within Bikuben. Would be great to see what you come up with? :)  

MimicMolly said:

xyer0 said:

I thought it was a cyberpunk/solarpunk garden. Just add other shrubs for more greenery.

Never really thought about the cyberpunk/solarpunk angle. Food for thought that's for sure! It was something that just somewhat fell into place around the Pergola design. Orignally it started out with a somewhat more contemporary feel, and just drifted.

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,739

A friend has an alien colony where the structures are built on hexagons, laid out in hexagon roads, shelves are hexagons. A home is a hexagon, with public rooms open to the outside, able to walked from kitchen, to dining, to living... the private rooms inside, beds & bath. The home is surrounded by gardens and ponds that are designed to replenish the ecosystem and provide edibles for the home. Your garden made me think of it as if it was a public forum/gathering place for the populace. Thank you for building it.

memcneil70 said:

A friend has an alien colony where the structures are built on hexagons, laid out in hexagon roads, shelves are hexagons. A home is a hexagon, with public rooms open to the outside, able to walked from kitchen, to dining, to living... the private rooms inside, beds & bath. The home is surrounded by gardens and ponds that are designed to replenish the ecosystem and provide edibles for the home. Your garden made me think of it as if it was a public forum/gathering place for the populace. Thank you for building it.

No, thank you, for such a wonderful sentiment. You especially hit the narrative with this line "Your garden made me think of it as if it was a public forum/gathering place for the populace."