Genesis male genitalia

Emma AlvarezEmma Alvarez Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Hello,

I'm vendor in another store and I make characters for M4 and Genesis. Some customers have asked for the mats for the genitalia. I bought M5 base but it doesn't include genitals.
I was told it is in the pro package, but I don't need it because I already have M5 and won't buy it again.

Are the genitalia for M5 or Genesis available as a separate product? Will they be sometime?

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Only in the Pro Package. If your ordered the M5 base package within the last 30 days you can get a refund and apply it to the full set.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,579
    edited December 1969

No, they are only available in the Pro bundles, and there hasn't been any indication that that will change.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

is there an upgrade path to m5 pro?

• mrposermrposer Posts: 1,128
    edited December 1969

I am very happy with the 3 EA guys I have bought from you over at Rendo. They all contained M4 gens textures which work fine for M4 or Genesis with an M4 gens fit adjustment. I prefer the M4 gens over the M5 gens even for Genesis and I think alot of your Genesis customers may not have the M5 gens anyway.

• DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 2,882
    edited December 1969

While I understand and don't disagree with your stance about not wanting to re-purchase the pro-bundle just to get the genitals, as one of those genesis customers who does have the M5 gens, I would appreciate it if you could find a way to get them.

Two of your genesis/M4 characters are on my wish list, and another I own. At the moment, they aren't top of the list priority, since I have many "pretty white guys" in my M4 library that I can already use, and while the custom morphs put them higher than dial spun pretty white guys, the fantasy textures are, while very cool, not something I need for any current projects. If you can find a way to afford and create M5 genital textures, that, for me, will be another point in favor of getting your "pretty white guys" over someone else's "pretty white guys" :)

That said, if you decide it's not worth the expense, it won't be a mark against getting your very cool textures and morphs when I have a project that can use them if they don't have M5 genital textures.

• Emma AlvarezEmma Alvarez Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Mr Poser's idea looks very cool, if you could explain me how you do it, I could add a tutorial and include it in my products so everyone can use it.

DaWaterRat: Indeed I am thinking what to do about M5 genitals. If I can I will do it, as also I am unsure if there are many customers that paid the $125 or $199 to get them. I will see what can I do.

Thanks to you two for your support as customers! I am really happy to see you like my characters so much. Soon you will have another M4 and Genesis character.

Thanks to the people that replied so soon.

edited December 1969

Hi again!

I just bought the M5 pro package, so next characters will have the genitals for M5 too ;)

• ErdehelErdehel Posts: 386
    edited December 1969

Thank ypu for supporting the 'full' M5. And one more reason to buy your products :)

edited December 1969

Thank you Erdehel :)

I really have so many ideas for male characters...

• BarubaryBarubary Posts: 1,206
    edited December 1969

I don't know the first thing about character creation, but unless you want to create any genital morphs, wouldn't the genital templates be all you need to create extra textures for the M5 genitals? I think those should be available for free separately, shouldn't they?

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Sure, but you need to check how they... ahem... are "worn". I mean, it is deceptively easy to get seams, and seams in such area that attracts attention are double-plus-ungood. Hence why you want to slap some skin on the man-meat and see that it renders properly.

• BarubaryBarubary Posts: 1,206
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Sure, but you need to check how they... ahem... are "worn". I mean, it is deceptively easy to get seams, and seams in such area that attracts attention are double-plus-ungood. Hence why you want to slap some skin on the man-meat and see that it renders properly.

Well I guess you're right, didn't think about testing ^^