Contacting an artist??

digirobdigirob Posts: 1
edited June 2022 in Art Studio

Is there a way to contact an artist that sells in the store?

Thank you.

-Robert

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• FenixPhoenixFenixPhoenix Posts: 3,023

If they are active in the forums, you can try sending them a PM. However, not all PAs participate in the forum. So, in that case, the best (and official) way to contact them is to send a ticket to DAZ with the question you want to ask the PA and they can contact the PA for you (as that's part of the agreement DAZ has with the PAs).

• Moved to Art Studio as it is not a Daz Studio topic.

If they are active in the forums you can try PMing them, but otherwise or if that fails to elicit a response you can send your query to support and they will, if they don't already have an answer on file, be able to contact the artist. If it is a question such as what they used in a promo image you ca also post a query in the Product Suggestions forum.

• reshef_ireshef_i Posts: 0
    edited March 14

FenixPhoenix said:

If they are active in the forums, you can try sending them a PM. However, not all PAs participate in the forum. So, in that case, the best (and official) way to contact them is to send a ticket to DAZ with the question you want to ask the PA and they can contact the PA for you (as that's part of the agreement DAZ has with the PAs).

Hi FenixPhoenix,

I just PM ed you :) 

Thanks for your comment. heart

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • ArtAngelArtAngel Posts: 1,509
    edited March 17

Oftentimes the PAs have websites elsewhere. If you need to file a complaint you use the help here at DAZ and submit your post. If you want to hire a PA to create a custom product, find their website and submit there. I have done both and each resulted in a a fast response. Their time is valuable. Typically I contact DAZ for product issues/inquiries  pertaining to purchases, the forum for tips product requests, and PAs for commissioned custom products.

Post edited by ArtAngel on