Oldie but a goodie question working files Learning Carrara 7 - Instant Download..

MiloMilo Posts: 511
edited December 1969 in Carrara Discussion

I am going back and doing the Tutorials the ones I missed, forgotten etc. I have had this a while and was looking through the working files and noticed several ask for texture files that I don't find anywhere. With Carrara or in the downloads. Did anyone else get this and did it have the texture files, I can see about re-downloading it from Infinate Skills if it is just in need of a refresh of the downloads.

Thanks
Milo

Comments

• evilproducerevilproducer Posts: 9,050
    edited December 1969

I take it these are Infinite Skills tutorials?

• MiloMilo Posts: 511
    edited June 2015

I take it these are Infinite Skills tutorials?

Yes, Infinite Skills tutorials Learning Carrara 7 - the working files that came with it.

Like Cable Group 1.car needs hull-rusty2.jpg
    Geodesic Dome 2.car needs Bigboat_partial.jpg and Metal Panels.jpg
    etc I won't go through them all. Just seeing if I grabbed it to fast originally and it might be upated its been a long time since I purchased this.

Also it mentions some HDRi's that came with Carrara 7 that I don't find such as LivingRoom_Color and I thought I had them before. I find only 4 in the Scene/Global Illumination folder of the ones that came with.

DoschHDRI.hdr
    hdri-20_color.hdr
    hdri-25_color W.hdr
    snowfield2_color_small.hdr

Post edited by Milo on
  • evilproducerevilproducer Posts: 9,050
    edited December 1969

I wonder if some of Carrara native content that the tutorial calls for were dropped in later versions for some reason? I know there are models and some shaders that came with C5 and C7 that I don't see in C8.5. I can't check on those right now as I don't have access to the machine with C8.5 at the moment.