Importing .obj files as Genesis 8 morphs

A friend of mine made me a head morph as an .obj file that I would like to make into a Genesis 8 head morph. I've tried by best with Morph Loader Pro, but it honestly baffles me and I was hoping someone might be able to help me figure out how to do this. You would have my sincerest gratitude.

Comments

• felisfelis Posts: 3,656

In order to make a morph the vertex order must be the same as when the character was exported from Daz Studio. Furthermore it must be exported in base resolution.

If these things is fullfilled you should be able to select the character in the scene tab, activate morph loader pro, select your obj as motph files.

What happens if you try to load it with motph loader pro?

• If it isn't the complete Genesis 8 abse resolution mesh (and it shouldn't be, sharing the mesh is not allowed) then it won't load as a morph - you will need to use a modeller to get the Genesis 8 head to follow the shape of the ehad object, then load the result as a morph (or you friend could do that and load it as a morph, then save as a morph asset and send you the resultant .dsf files).