Hello to the Daz Folks in charge of the Shop! INRE: The Gen 5 Sale

TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,072
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I thought of something that might save you a lot of time going through all those tickets.
Do what I just did and search the Shop with the keyword "genesis". Then sort by Top Published Artists for "DAZ 3D."
There are only 180 items there. Scroll through them to see if anything not currently in the sale should be.
Hope this helps,
John

BTW, I think the Epic Wings for Genesis qualifies, and I sure would like to buy it at 50% off. Thanks!

:cheese:

Comments

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited December 1969

I've sent a couple of support emails about items not being in the sale. Right now I am actively trying to get a credit for the items that should qualify for the sale but didn't when I checked out. Wish me luck.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,072
    edited December 1969

I've sent a couple of support emails about items not being in the sale. Right now I am actively trying to get a credit for the items that should qualify for the sale but didn't when I checked out. Wish me luck.

Good Luck!

edited December 1969

tjohn said:

Good Luck!

Thanks, they gave me the credit but I got booted from the PC club because of it so I'm trying to get them to put me back in.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:

Good Luck!

Thanks, they gave me the credit but I got booted from the PC club because of it so I'm trying to get them to put me back in.

Have Flagged this problem up.

edited December 1969

thx:) I want to get katya before the sale is over :)

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,072
    edited December 1969

Thanks for all your hard work everyone...and thanks for the Epic Wings! Yoink!
    And glad it's just a temporary glitch for you Lars.

;-P