Daz Memory Issues or ghosted processes?

Hello all,

Lately, Daz has been doing some really annoying junk. For starters, it seems that this program does not fully release memory properly, which causes the REQUIREMENT of restarting the application every so often, especially if I have done any Iray viewing in the editor. Even when I drop my resolution, shrink down the view to a 4x4 or lower, turn down the cycles to 200, turn off all the extra heavy settings, and the system still eventually causes the renders to not render... a.k.a. blank/blank or just stuck in the 'smoothing' shade while trying to view in Iray in the editor.

I even go as far as hiding ALL of the clothing, hair, everything.. still will not get Iray view to work or a render. Shutdown the program, restart after waiting about 2 full minutes fur Daz to figure out how to actually kill itself, IF it ever manages to do so, and then restart the program... waiting through the looong startup and then waiting, yet again, for the loooong load time of my scene just so I can get back to where I was.

It is very cumbersome and I am nearing the point of just dumping Daz altogether because it is less enjoyable now and I can't even get descent renders half the time.

All of my drivers are up to date; 32GB RAM, Win10, GPU is nVidia 1060... I mean, I've always had issues with Daz doing this since the beginning, but lately it seems to be getting worse. I am just curious if this is happening to others as well, or am I alone in this issue? 

I can't do anything complex in my scenes because the program and my GPU don't seem to get along at a certain amount of res/textures, so I just stick to single model renders with the occasional background prop, but these issues are occuring with just a G8 model, so it definitely seems like there is some issue with Daz not releasing the memory it has alloted after getting out of the Iray view, or perhaps some kind of runaway hidden child process that I cannot see but causes the program to basically become useless untill I restart it.

Regards.