IoX is returning to Daz Studio. Hello again!

XadeXade Posts: 236
edited December 1969 in New Users

I dont know of anyone remembers me but I used to do the daz powered webcomic Insanity of Xade. Ive been responsible for some insane bunny/fox one shot comics while Dynamic cloth was a big thing and there was some pretty cute little comics that I made as promos with my characters. For a refresher course check out my deviant art one shot comics gallery http://insanexade.deviantart.com/gallery/29554291/One-Shot-Comics (LOL! I just went over that folder and it makes me laugh and want to do daz all the more!)

A lot of water has gone under the bridge since the last time I posted. I quit daz because on the upgrade my entire comic got trashed from the saves to my custom runtime. I also got greedy and went on an illegal download binge but lets not talk about that too much. (Once I realized what I was doing I simply stopped and uninstalled everything.) Well let's see, life happened, I played various games, and learned a lot of things in Blender. I actually toyed with the idea of using Blender to remake my comic but when I found myself loading the objs from A3 and H3 and using them as references with www.makehuman.org I realized how much I missed Daz 3d and decided to try it again.

Anyhow, ive been watching some videos on the site and downloading select content with my install manager and find myself really wanting to work with daz studio. I'm actually hunting down my old converted stuff and trying to extract it into my own special runtime. (of course I didnt delete the runtime, I just archived it, but I will only use what I actually bought and paid for or created myself) I've forgotten how much stuff I actually customized while working on my comic, and how bad of a girl I was on my download binge. I know one thing on this reboot I will make sure that everything is either my own creations or legit, I don't want guilt to drag me down this time around.

The very first thing I am going to do is reupgrade my membership so I can save lots of money in the long run.

So I hope I get a warm welcome back and hope you guys will enjoy the new and improved Insanity of Xade.

InsaneXade

Comments

• prixatprixat Posts: 1,585
    edited December 1969

Hi Xade

A philosophical question for you...

Is it better to cure insanity or improve it? :-P

• XadeXade Posts: 236
    edited December 1969

Depends on the type. Sometimes you need a little Insanity to go through life. However in the case of my webcomic name it is locating the source and curing it. Anything more than that and I might reveal a spoiler. :p