Figure becomes asymmetrical after applying pose preset

I've been having a slew of problems with this for some time. Usually it happens when I apply a saved G3F preset pose to G8F. Then the face of the G8F figure becomes asymmetrical and 'imbalanced' - e.g. the left eyebrow droops far lower than the right, or the right eye becomes more closed than the left. Zero-ing the G8F's pose doesn't fix the issue, and Zero-ing the figure completely doesn't either. What's going on and how can this be fixed?

Comments

• felisfelis Posts: 3,656

Maybe attach an image of what you are seeing.

After you have zeroed the character, if you in parameters enables 'show hidden', and with the character selected click on 'curremtly used' in parameters. What is then listed?

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,301

What pose/expression set?  Some poses also use morphs, and don't just move bones around.

• RobertDyRobertDy Posts: 236

I'm sorry for the late reply as I was out without internet access for days (mountain trip). I couldn't find a photo and unfortunately one problematic figure I had was lost, but I now found out that some bruise morphs may have caused asymmetry. If this problem repeats itself and I can't pinpoint it to the bruises, I'll repost. Thank you  so much felis and Sevrin for your replies.