Help with Script to Automate Spritesheet

forresteduforrestedu Posts: 2
edited December 1969 in Daz Script Developer Discussion

I am currently trying to write a script to automate the creation of a set of images for a spritesheet using daz to capture the images. We are importing in BVH data, posing our character, and taking pictures of them each frame. I am currently having trouble accessing the render settings tab to change the settings, and was wondering if anyone could give me advice on how to access and change settings there. I was trying to do it by going to the pane, but I am unable to go past the action menu, anytime I try to get the labels for the action menu items it gives me the error "interface\actions\dzactionmenu.cpp(438): Wrong type of item in call to DzActionMenuItem::getLabel()" I'm not sure why this is occurring, as I am calling label on each action menu item in the action menu. Thanks in advance for any help!

Comments

• rbtwhizrbtwhiz Posts: 2,181
    edited December 1969

Review the Render Settings - Find Property sample.

-Rob

• forresteduforrestedu Posts: 2
    edited December 1969

Thanks, I noticed it soon after I posted that, It is a huge help!

• forresteduforrestedu Posts: 2
    edited December 1969

I am now running into an issue with automating the importing of the .bvh file. Whenever I Import it, I get a dialog box asking me to choose whether to fit to scene, limit joint rotation, etc. I am trying to find a way to get around this, but I can't seem to find a way to automatically select ok, or bypass it entirely. Does anyone else have any ideas?