Duplicate formula found linking (Solution) & Formula output property not found (Solution)

Duplicate formula found linking (Solution)
Formula output property not found (Solution)

Opening the log file in Daz3D
find
Formula output property not found:

Genesis8Male:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Male/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Yuzuru%208/FBMYuzuru8.dsf#FBMYuzuru8?value - in file: /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Male/Morphs /DisparateDreamer/DD%20Keita/DD%20Keita%20Body.dsf

let's go to the files

\\My Library\data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 8\Female\Morphs\
or
\\My DAZ 3D Library\data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 8\Female\Morphs\

And delete everything that is marked (Duplicate formula found linking or Formula output property not found) delete all files from the disk!
This will reduce the loading time of the scene from 16 minutes like mine to 2 minutes.
Don't thank))

P.S.: Hello from Ukraine

Comments

• Generally a Duplicate Formula errro is not a bug in the product named - usually it is a case of two products using the same names for their proeprties, so that the links (for example between morph and joint placement) are the same for each.

In any event, the example you cite is not a duplicate formula error but simply a link - possibly a corrective shape - between something you have installed and something you don't - deleting it will remove the morph, possibly leaving other properties and the textures for the product in place.