Daz Studio 4.8 Character shapes cubes.

cabras-robycabras-roby Posts: 5
edited December 1969 in New Users

Hello everyone!

I have bought a character Dan Michael 6. I exported everything manually in folders, but gives me an error when I start the character on the scene.
You can help me?
I am attaching pictures.
Thank you.

File_data.jpg
1600 x 443 - 152K
Cube_character.jpg
1600 x 860 - 228K

Comments

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 7,018
    edited June 2015

Have you installed the Genesis 2 Male Starter Essentials? And also the other Starter Essentials, if you want to use Genesis, Genesis 2 Female?

If yes: You said you installed it manually. Was this in the content default folders, or into other locations? If the latter, have you told DAZ STudio where to find the new folders under Edit --> Preferences --> Content Manager

Post edited by BeeMKay on
  • LimunLimun Posts: 182
    edited December 1969

seems to me that you didnt exported "data" folder corectly
    "data" folder is outside runtime folder

• TrishTrish Posts: 2,625
    edited December 1969

Dumb question...but do you own Michael 6 ??? and did you buy the extras underlined in red??

dan.jpg
    1253 x 902 - 261K
  • cabras-robycabras-roby Posts: 5
    edited June 2015

thanks for the answers. I installed with the following file manager installer daz Genesis 2 Male Essentials Starter. then I'll know.

Images removed

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • same error i am receiving by gray blocks 

let me know during replying can you experts share  steps by images that what we should do for this block error ?

check my error here please you will see same issue so like this i want you experts answer by a video tutorial that how should we solve our problem ?

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,582

Go to Window > Panes > Draw Settings, under General > Manipulation set "Manipulation Draw Style" to "Use Current (Off)"