Smart Content Missing

Hello guys,

So I had to re-install my Windows and before I did that I transfer My Daz 3D Library to my other disc following this https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/407716/moving-daz-content-off-of-c-drive-in-2020

So now after I connected everything, when I go into DAZ on the Smart Content tab I have only 30 installed products out of 373 installed. In DAZ Central and DIM everywhere shows 373 installed, but when I go into DAZ it shows only 30 and I can't figure it out. If you can help out with this would be awesome, I don't really want to install everything again. Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Are the files, as far as you can tell, in the Content Library under Daz Studio Formats and/or Poser Formats?

• Yes, the files are under "Content Library/My DAZ 3D Library", somehow I managed to fix that, but now I have another issue with these installation paths. I have bought and installed 2 packages, but they do not have thumbnails. Tried to "Update Metadata", but no luck. Something I did wrong with the paths and from 2 hours I'm looking to fix that :D. If you can assist me with these thumbnails, like where could the issue be? Thank you.

• Product thumbnails or file thumbnails within the product? Do they load OK?

• masonblackfmasonblackf Posts: 31
    edited July 2022

The Product thumbnails. This happens only with the newly installed products, which means I messed up something with the paths I believe. I can find all of my newly installed products in "Content Library/My DAZ 3D Library", but in Smart Content or they are not showing, or if they show, are without thumbnails (attaching screenshot down below). Thank you.

1.png
    89 x 126 - 6K
    Post edited by masonblackf on
  • And what happens if you double-click to open the product?

• It will open the poses&expressions, but they do not have thumbnails as well. So, obviously you can't tell which one it is. But if you want to apply them on Figure, they will apply successfully.

• Fixed it. Into the DIM, the CMS wasn't on. After I turned it on my products were fine. Thank you!