Help - Genesis 8 Eyelashes missing morphs?

I just noticed I am missing most of my gen8 lashes morphs. 

\data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 8\Female Eyelashes\Morphs\ has like 100 morphs in there but in Daz when I spawn a Gen8, select the eyelashes and check the Parameters, under "actor" I only see like 25 of them... For example I am missing all the Mousso and Krashwerks lashes morphs.

Anyone else had this problem? any fix ?

Thx

Comments

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,155

Select Genesis 8 Female in your scene, instead of the eyelashes. The eyelash morphs are supposed to be accessed from G8F, not the eyelash object. This Josh Darling video explains some of this.

• sfmpovsfmpov Posts: 9
    edited July 2022

barbult said:

Select Genesis 8 Female in your scene, instead of the eyelashes. The eyelash morphs are supposed to be accessed from G8F, not the eyelash object. This Josh Darling video explains some of this.

Thank you this seems to work for some of my models like Krashwerks but many are still missing. For example https://www.daz3d.com/miriam-hd-for-genesis-8-female this one (in fact all Mousso girls) don't have any eyelashes morph on the Genesis 8 figure. I verified and the Miriam Eyelashe Morph is correctly in the \Genesis 8\Female Eyelashes\Morphs\ folder.

Any ideas ?

Post edited by sfmpov on
    edited July 2022

I don't own Miriam, but I have some other Mousso characters. Some of those, like Gail and Zsazsa have the eyelash morphs showing up when Genesis 8 Female is selected in the Scene pane. Others, like Albany have the eyelash morphs, but they are hidden. When I load the Albany character preset, the Albany Lashes morph is automatically dialed in, but t0 actually see that, I have to enable Preferences>Show Hidden Properties in the Parameters pane.

Edit: third and fourth attached images are the same. Stupid slow forum software made it look like it wasn't attached, so I attached it again. If I delete it, it will delete all attached images. Forum softaware nono

Gail lash morphs.jpg
    579 x 395 - 54K
    Zsazsa lash morphs.jpg
    584 x 400 - 64K
    Albany lash morph hidden.jpg
    669 x 387 - 84K
    Albany lash morph hidden.jpg
    669 x 387 - 84K
    Post edited by barbult on
  • sfmpovsfmpov Posts: 9
    edited July 2022

barbult said:

I don't own Miriam, but I have some other Mousso characters. Some of those, like Gail and Zsazsa have the eyelash morphs showing up when Genesis 8 Female is selected in the Scene pane. Others, like Albany have the eyelash morphs, but they are hidden. When I load the Albany character preset, the Albany Lashes morph is automatically dialed in, but t0 actually see that, I have to enable Preferences>Show Hidden Properties in the Parameters pane.

Edit: third and fourth attached images are the same. Stupid slow forum software made it look like it wasn't attached, so I attached it again. If I delete it, it will delete all attached images. Forum softaware nono

Thanks! This helps. It means when you load up a Mousso character it works, but when you load up the base gen8 model and apply head/body morph after the fact it seems to be impossible to apply them this way. Thank you! 

Post edited by sfmpov on

Not impossible. You need to Show Hidden Properties, and then you can see the hidden morph and dial it in yourself.

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,301

I own Miriam.  When I select her, and type lashes in the Parameters search box, loads of lash morphs show up, including Krashwerk's.  But yeah Miriam's dial is hidden.  However, there's a one-click in her shaping section that applies the morph, along with navel, nails, etc.