can I make the metatarsals selectable with the bone tool? [SOLVED]

AbnerKAbnerK Posts: 718

Hi,

can I make the metatarsals selectable with the bone tool. It's frustrating having to drill in everytime.

Thanks

Post edited by AbnerK on

Comments

• Yes, you need to select the polygons you want to be the target area with the Geometry Editor tool, right-click>Geometry Assignment>Create Group from Selected (I think), then switch to the Joint Editor tool, select the bone, and in Tool Settings click the Selection Group button at top-right and pick the group you just created.

• AbnerKAbnerK Posts: 718

Richard Haseltine said:

Yes, you need to select the polygons you want to be the target area with the Geometry Editor tool, right-click>Geometry Assignment>Create Group from Selected (I think), then switch to the Joint Editor tool, select the bone, and in Tool Settings click the Selection Group button at top-right and pick the group you just created.

great, thanks, Richard. I'll give that a try tomorrow. 

Cheers 

• AbnerKAbnerK Posts: 718

Richard Haseltine said:

Yes, you need to select the polygons you want to be the target area with the Geometry Editor tool, right-click>Geometry Assignment>Create Group from Selected (I think), then switch to the Joint Editor tool, select the bone, and in Tool Settings click the Selection Group button at top-right and pick the group you just created.

Thanks, Richard, worked a treat!