When deleting a save file - how do I get rid of the exclamation mark thumbnail?

Hi there, when deleting save files I've noticed an icon with an exclamation mark remains - how do I get rid of it?

Thanks!

Comments

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,213

From a Content Library Folder or Category, right-click on the thumbnail and select "Remove Orphaned Reference..." (You can't do that in a Smart Content view). You can see the details before you do it, like the original location. If you are in Smart Content, right-click and select "Show in Products", which will most likely take you to the LOCAL USER product, then you can do it.

• ChenovaChenova Posts: 34

NorthOf45 said:

From a Content Library Folder or Category, right-click on the thumbnail and select "Remove Orphaned Reference..." (You can't do that in a Smart Content view). You can see the details before you do it, like the original location. If you are in Smart Content, right-click and select "Show in Products", which will most likely take you to the LOCAL USER product, then you can do it.

Hey thanks for that! :) It worked. Although I had to navigate to the local user in content library - the right-click smart contents 'show in products' didn't work. Maybe because it's  technically not a product? It was greyed out.

Also, I noticed I can select more than one at a time - which is great as I had loads to delete.

Thanks again!! smiley

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,213

yes I could have sworn it would bring you to LOCAL USER, that's where all the files you create end up, unless you specifically add them to a product. I checked a couple of saved files and the "Show In Products" selection is, in fact, greyed out.