Using brow remover : how to save a character, textures included

I would normally use "save as scene subset" to save a character. But with the product "brow remover", the new texture of the face isn't saved. It can be saved as a material preset, but then I'll have to load the scene subset and subsequently apply the material preset. Is there a way to save them together and avoid the extra step? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Scene Subset certainly should be saving it.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,209

Save the material preset, apply it to the character and then save the scene subset.

• odasteinodastein Posts: 606

Richard Haseltine said:

Scene Subset certainly should be saving it.

Nope, it doesn't. After applying the eyebrow remover, the scene subset is saved without the face texture (white face). I have to re apply the texture and use again "brow remover" on it every time I load the scene subset.

• odasteinodastein Posts: 606

barbult said:

Save the material preset, apply it to the character and then save the scene subset.

Unfortunately, it turns out that the material preset has the same problem, contrarily to what I expected. It too is saved without the face texture, and I get a white face when I apply it.

• felisfelis Posts: 3,723

Have you actually saved the textures) with the removed brow?

I would assume that all the other saves just reference the textures.

• Which brow remover is this, and what are the exact steps you are taking?

• TsubaTsuba Posts: 78
    edited October 2022

Brow remover saves the new textures to the temp folder, which is erased every time you close the program.

You have to click "save as material preset" once the removal is done.

Post edited by Tsuba on