Exporting rig morph movements when exporting to Blender

So, I've been trying to avoid asking this question by doing workarounds for a while, however, at this point, I should just ask;

How do I export the bone movement from a morph to Blender? Whenever I export to Blender, the morphs stay in the form of Shape Keys, but the rig movement does not follow long.

In Daz3 the bones are clearly shown to follow the morphs of the Dwarf shape. However, in Blender. The bones stay in the form of the original Gen8 model, not the shape of the dwarf.

This is quite the issue since I am working in Unity, and if the characters change shape to something bigger or smaller, any "addons" I create will either be floating off the body or be stuck half way through it instead.

I've been working on some work arounds, like creating a red dot on the material and then having the game object use that to find its position.. But it just seems like such a huge workaround to something that I'm sure should work out of the box?

I mean, it makes little sense why the bones wouldnt follow the morphs in Blender since they do in Daz3d?

If anyone could help me out, that would be amazing, though, please keep in mind. I am not a 3D artist, I am a programmer, slowly learning to use Blender through trial and error, so, if I have to do something special to get it working, then please tell me where to find it or give me a keyword to Google :)

TooSmall.PNG
536 x 599 - 191K
JustRight.PNG
462 x 589 - 169K