[Updated] SBibb Egyptian Ankh Makeup Set for Genesis 8 Female

I just wanted to give a quick update on my Egyptian Ankh Makeup Set for Genesis 8 Female.

https://www.daz3d.com/sbibb-egyptian-ankh-makeup-set-for-genesis-8-female

It was recently brought to my attention that the MouthLight feature wasn't working properly in Daz Studio 4.20 due to the changes in rendering emissives.

While you could bump up the luminance, it caused the MouthLight attachment to become visible, changing the effect.

To fix the issue, I've created a set of 20 presets specifically for 4.20+ that should create a similar result as the original settings (which work as intended in Daz Studio 4.15 and earlier versions).

These have now been included with the product, and are labled 4.20 so you have the option of using whichever preset works with your version of Daz Studio.

If you've already downloaded the set, you may need to reinstall it. There should be an update for it in DIM.

To use the MouthGlow feature:

1.Make sure your figure is selected.

2. Select "SBibb EAMS - MouthLight Apply" (in the accessories folder under Smart Content).
That will add the "MouthLight" attachment to your figure (under Lower Jaw, but materials are Hierarchal, so you only need to have the figure selected to change them.).

3. Select the "mouth glow" options you'd like (in the Materials folder under Smart Content).

As far as I know, everything else should be working correctly. Enjoy! :-D