Trench Coat for G8/8.1 Male

defectedsaintdefectedsaint Posts: 76
edited July 2022 in Product Suggestions

I'm looking for a trench coat, basic common trench coat, for G8/8.1 males. Unlike ALL the current trench coats available, I'd like for this coat to be closed in its base form with optional morphs to open the coat. There could be multiple morphs for different ways of opening the coat. For example, if you're familiar with Resident Evil 4, there could be a morph that opens either, or both, sides of the coat to show wares for sale. You could even have optional props for the inside of the coat to look like items for sale. Or, perhaps your coat is for mobsters and you need a morph for where they fling the coat open to pull out their trusty tommy gun. But violence, even virtual, is bad; mmmkay! Point is though, I need the coat to be able to open/close, which as far as I know no product currently has.

If there is a trench coat out there like that, by all means, direct me to it. Where's the Fry meme when you need it?

Edit:

The coat from the Lighthouse Keeper outfit is pretty close to what I'm looking for, but I don't need the coat to have dforce. Not sure about the open close morphs it has but this is the idea. Ideally the coat would be leather, although I suppose I could apply a shader, but that covers up your work so I would like if it was leather from the start. Assuming this even gets done.

Post edited by defectedsaint on

Comments

• richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,502
    It is probable that Shinteo over on Patreon has released a RE4 figure converted to work in DS on G8M. I'm sure I can remember one, after the releases are more than a month old, most become available as freebies. Direct links to his stuff are not appreciated here as he has a commercial interest there, but Google can find his Patreon. HTH, Regards, Richard.
  • I'm familiar with Shinteo's work. Good stuff, however, if I remember correctly the assets don't have morphs so I wouldn't be able to open the coat. 

• richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,502
    Probably right. Hadn't thought of that, sorry. Regards, Richard.