Functional non-dforce Martial Arts Outfit.

I'd like a functional martial arts outfit similar to, or even exactly like, the Wise Master outfit, which stylistically is exactly what I want. However, I don't want the outfit to have any dforce, just morphs. If the outfit HAS to have dforce, the morphs need to be the focus and the dforce should be intended to compliment the morphs. Morphs should account for kicking/punching/jumping poses that one might use in a martial arts render.

I'm not anti dforce, I actually rather like it. But different cloths/hairs simulate differently and different products seem to have different settings. The results can be wildly inconsistent as there is no real universal dforce setting. I've come across numerous products that have no morphs and rely completely on dforce. This can work, but it also can NOT. All in all, my personal preferences are products with lots of morphs. Dforce isn't bad, but only if it's being supported by morphs. Down with the dforce takeover, up with the morphs revolt! It's morping time! Or it will be if somebody makes the outfit...

Comments

• defectedsaint said:

I'd like a functional martial arts outfit similar to, or even exactly like, the Wise Master outfit, which stylistically is exactly what I want. However, I don't want the outfit to have any dforce, just morphs. If the outfit HAS to have dforce, the morphs need to be the focus and the dforce should be intended to compliment the morphs. Morphs should account for kicking/punching/jumping poses that one might use in a martial arts render.

I'm not anti dforce, I actually rather like it. But different cloths/hairs simulate differently and different products seem to have different settings. The results can be wildly inconsistent as there is no real universal dforce setting. I've come across numerous products that have no morphs and rely completely on dforce. This can work, but it also can NOT. All in all, my personal preferences are products with lots of morphs. Dforce isn't bad, but only if it's being supported by morphs. Down with the dforce takeover, up with the morphs revolt! It's morping time! Or it will be if somebody makes the outfit...

I'll admit that I haven't examined that particular outfit yet however the product page says nothing about it being for use with dForce -- and it comes with some posing bones.

Is this the pose set you're wanting morphs for?

https://www.daz3d.com/ancient-masters-poses-for-genesis-8

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,878

Catherine3678ab said:

defectedsaint said:

I'll admit that I haven't examined that particular outfit yet however the product page says nothing about it being for use with dForce

It's called "dForce Wise Master" in both the title and product description.

• Oh yes so it does. I was looking for the information in the actual description of the product. It comes with bones too. Anyways, moving on ...