CARRARA CHALLENGE #63: There be Dragons..... Voting thread

13»

Comments

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 7,718

Congrats to the winners and very well done on all the renders by all, enjoyed viewing all of them !!!

Email sent to the DAZ3D contact as regards Prizes.

• Bunyip - your normal job of excellent hosting!  Thank you for always staying on top of things.

Congratulations to all participants.  And as always, thanks to Daz for their sponsorship.

And thank you to Khoe for stepping up and hosting the next Challenge.  I wil be very interested in the theme you choose. yes

UnifiedBrain said:

Bunyip - your normal job of excellent hosting!  Thank you for always staying on top of things.

Congratulations to all participants.  And as always, thanks to Daz for their sponsorship.

And thank you to Khoe for stepping up and hosting the next Challenge.  I wil be very interested in the theme you choose. yes

Thanks !!!

Voting is finalised, winners have been announced, host for next Challenge is on the job, and prizes have been awarded - time for me to bow out, see you all in the next Challenge !!!

• KhoeKhoe Posts: 293

Bunyip - your for your job of excellent hosting!  Thank you for Help to Start the next callenge :smiley

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,924
    Great news Khoe , looking forward to it !

Khoe said:

Bunyip - your for your job of excellent hosting!  Thank you for Help to Start the next callenge :smiley

Thanks !!! Happy to help out !