IgnisSerpentus magic and magic-shader product.

Loved the diffrent magic options for the axe weapon of the Dforce Death Striker outfit,(dForce Death Strike Outfit, Great Axe and Poses for Genesis 8 Males | Daz 3D)  and would love if there was a product with actual magic, like a morphing prop with the axe magic materials or smiliar shaders/materials! Also, just wanted to tell the vendor how much I appricate their hard work and would definetly buy such a product in the future, since I do a lot of mage-like characters and am into a more darker fantasy, sword-and-sorcery-ish, so their products are right up my ally.

Rock on Ignis, you're doing great work so far! 8D 
Your loving fan, Creatortwins. :3 

Comments

• IgnisSerpentusIgnisSerpentus Posts: 2,487
    edited August 2022

Heya! Thanks so much for the compliments! Always nice to hear when people are enjoying your stuff!

im not sure what mean by morphing prop?? You mean just special effects props that are separate from any weapon? I dont really have anything in that vein atm (phantoms kind of but kind of not) but its funny u should bring that up...

i will say ive got four sets in utero right now... two of which are magey. One wields a specific type of magic, but im trying to figure out how i can push it toward general magic too. Its a wait and see how it goes sitch. I am also considering adding standalone props, but im worried that it might be too much to take on for one set. So gotta see where i end up.

Post edited by IgnisSerpentus on
  • Hello, thank you so much for replying back and you're welcome to the compliments, you more than deserve them!

Exactly, a moprhing  effect prop seperate from weapons was which I meant, sorry if that seemed a bit too vauge. x3 

I am always excited to see what you come up with, so either way I'll be sure to keep my eyes peeled! OuO Can't wait to see the sets once you release them! Hope you'll have a wonderful day/evening, Ignis! 

• You are welcome. Fortunately, a friend told me about the thread or i may not have seen it lol i dont frequent the forums often (only usually when i have a release) And no worries, just wanted to make sure i was understanding what you meant.

Nice to meet ya btw and hope you have a great day too!

• Creatortwin95Creatortwin95 Posts: 44
    edited August 2022
    I am very grateful to your friend. XD Very nice to meet you too, was a little shy to make the thread to start with but am now very happy I did. :)
    Post edited by Creatortwin95 on