Which figure was used in artist's image

leegroves255leegroves255 Posts: 4
edited August 2022 in Product Suggestions

I am looking for the model used by ReneGMata at Renderosity : https://www.renderosity.com/gallery/items/3071981/beautiful-brunettes
Does anyone recognises the base model or the model used above?

Or if anyone has the contact details of the artist ReneGMata that would be great.

Yes - I have already contacted the help desk at Renderosity. They could only say that the model was a Daz3D product, but not which one.

Thanks.

L.G

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• Moved to Product Suggestions as it is not a Daz Studio question.

• ReneGMata uses such strong applications of 'cute', 'fae face' and 'muscle' morphs that I feel the original characters are virtually unrecognisable even when he does specify the original character. He uses a lot of Sabby and FWArt characters. Take a look here & at Renderosity, but I doubt you'd recognise the character even if you saw it.

As a last, resort PM Rene at Renderosity - I doubt there'll be a reply though, as he explicitly turns image comments off, I doubt if communication is a priority.

Regards,

Richard

• Richard.

Thanks for that.

I guess I will never find out.

L.G

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,305

Rene lists assets used.  In this case it FW Brianna's skin on a custom G8F.

• I am not entirely sure the figure is completely custom. Over the years the dials seem to have been turned up to 11 on the muscle morphs, fitness HD morphs and the face 'cute' morphs (don't really know the term for the face shape) and I really don't recognise the character shape even when he says it for the Renderosity sourced characters. In recent months I think he's stated fewer & fewer DAZ assets (despite still using them), even though he still links to all Renderosity assets.

I was pleased with one of the characters he did a year or two ago (before getting quite so hugely stylised) and that pointed me to FWSA's G3F Noosha, a character that was exactly the look I wanted for a couple of images I had in mind at the time.

Regards,

Richard