Are there morphs for G8F that can adjust the depth of the lines of belly muscle in a feminine way?

tayloranderson2047tayloranderson2047 Posts: 116
edited August 2022 in Product Suggestions

Are there morphs for G8F that can adjust the depth of the verticle lines of belly muscle (red and blue lines, separated or not) in a feminine way (like in the photo on the right)? 

By feminine I mean the morph shouldn't affect the horizontal belly muscle lines, namely it won't make the belly look like

Please let me know if there are any packages containing such morphs

Post edited by tayloranderson2047 on

Comments

• Silent WinterSilent Winter Posts: 3,693
    edited August 2022

I like the look of this on Isa for Rune 7 (for Genesis 3 Female) - I've converted it to Genesis 8 female with this: https://www.daz3d.com/character-converter-from-genesis-3-female-to-genesis-8-female

Edit: Scratch that - the HD morphs don't transfer over and there's no normal map so you lose the detail on the abs ... shame.

However, the Genesis 8 Body Morphs package has a 'Rectus Outer Detail' slider in the 'Waist' portion of the morphs that does the job.

Edit 2: Pic attached. Original Isa for Genesis 3 on the left, Converted Isa (Genesis 8 Female) with 'Rectus Outer Detail' dialled in on the right.

Isa comparison.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 185K
    Post edited by Silent Winter on
  • Silent Winter said:

I like the look of this on Isa for Rune 7 (for Genesis 3 Female) - I've converted it to Genesis 8 female with this: https://www.daz3d.com/character-converter-from-genesis-3-female-to-genesis-8-female

Edit: Scratch that - the HD morphs don't transfer over and there's no normal map so you lose the detail on the abs ... shame.

However, the Genesis 8 Body Morphs package has a 'Rectus Outer Detail' slider in the 'Waist' portion of the morphs that does the job.

Edit 2: Pic attached. Original Isa for Genesis 3 on the left, Converted Isa (Genesis 8 Female) with 'Rectus Outer Detail' dialled in on the right.

Thanks! That helps more or less... although 'Rectus Outer Detail'  doesn't address all of my needs