Supersuit Template?

Knight22179Knight22179 Posts: 1,195
edited August 2012 in The Commons

I still see no Super Suit template download on it's product page. How am I supposed to make textures for this without a template?

Has anyone made a template available for free download anywhere?

I'd rather not use a texture that someone else made and just texture over it to make my own. I need a template.

And DAZ still has not made one (*Glares* Why make a product with no tempate?!), please help.

Post edited by Knight22179 on

Comments

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited August 2012

I still see no Super Suit template download on it's product page. How am I supposed to make textures for this without a template?

I'd rather not use a texture that someone else made and just texture over it to make my own. I need a template.

And DAZ still has not made one (*Glares* Why make a product with no tempate?!), please help.

Yes there is a free one over at Sharecg ... http://www.sharecg.com/v/62282/view/21/DAZ-Studio/Supersuit-Templates

Post edited by patience55 on
  • Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,064
    edited December 1969

Well its a disgrace they havent fixed the uv's for the basic suite yet. I am still waiting. This product was released broken and they still havent fixed it. If they have they have not said anything.

• Knight22179Knight22179 Posts: 1,195
    edited December 1969

Yes there is a free one over at Sharecg ... http://www.sharecg.com/v/62282/view/21/DAZ-Studio/Supersuit-Templates

Thank you very much! :)