Celebrity Look-a-Likes for 3D figures Part 2

Comments

• Hopefully, Haruchai will post the latest list.

I am still curious about who Celebrity Series 46 is. smiley

• Learstang said:
    bjoernb78 said:
    Learstang said:
    Learstang said:

Any progress on Daisy? I just watched 'The Force Awakens' again, and I'd love to see a top-notch likeness of her, which you seem to be making.

Best Regards,

Learstang

Don't worry, she's still underway! The release of Daz Studio 4.11 introduced some issues with displacement in my previous products so I've had to go back and do some updates. The displacement for Daisy has also now been updated to work correctly with 4.11 so I'm back on track.

While I'm here, does anyone have suggestions for hair that could work well for Daisy Ridley? I'm not very familiar with female content

Me again! Any idea when Daisy/Rey will be ready? You have a buyer here. I have a scene with Rey I've worked on and thought about posting on a site, but I keep thinking 'No, wait for this (much) better version of Daisy Ridley'.

Best Regards,

Learstang

Still coming, just slower than I'd hoped:

Waiting for her, too.
    And don't you dare to make her ugly feet. ;-P
    https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/275696/feet-hd-detail-or-lack-thereof/p1

I'm waiting for Ms. Ridley also, with great anticipation. We need a good representation of her, which it looks like you're doing.

Regards,

Learstang

Working on final packaging and promotional renders at the moment. Aiming for a weekend release :)
  • Learstang said:
    bjoernb78 said:
    Learstang said:
    Learstang said:

Any progress on Daisy? I just watched 'The Force Awakens' again, and I'd love to see a top-notch likeness of her, which you seem to be making.

Best Regards,

Learstang

Don't worry, she's still underway! The release of Daz Studio 4.11 introduced some issues with displacement in my previous products so I've had to go back and do some updates. The displacement for Daisy has also now been updated to work correctly with 4.11 so I'm back on track.

While I'm here, does anyone have suggestions for hair that could work well for Daisy Ridley? I'm not very familiar with female content

Me again! Any idea when Daisy/Rey will be ready? You have a buyer here. I have a scene with Rey I've worked on and thought about posting on a site, but I keep thinking 'No, wait for this (much) better version of Daisy Ridley'.

Best Regards,

Learstang

Still coming, just slower than I'd hoped:

Waiting for her, too.
    And don't you dare to make her ugly feet. ;-P
    https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/275696/feet-hd-detail-or-lack-thereof/p1

I'm waiting for Ms. Ridley also, with great anticipation. We need a good representation of her, which it looks like you're doing.

Regards,

Learstang

Working on final packaging and promotional renders at the moment. Aiming for a weekend release :)

Excellent news! Thank you for the update!

Best Regards,

Learstang

• HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,948
    edited August 2019

Hopefully, Haruchai will post the latest list.

Not sure actually, I am waiting for the collective wisdom to enlighten me before updating the list :)

Even checked his Deviantart page but no guesses on there either.

Post edited by Haruchai on
  • shadowz said:

So what do you all think about Celebrity Series 46? https://www.most-digital-creations.com/g3_g8_celebrity_series_46.htm

I'm thinking Gigi Hadid.  What do you think?

Gigi Hadid look-alike was already created recently, and had been listed here. https://www.most-digital-creations.com/g3_g8_celebrity_series_28.htm

So its most probably someone else I think

Ah yes, but of course. Thanks. smiley

• I'd guess Adrianne Palicki. 

• Haruchai said:

Not sure actually, I am waiting for the collective wisdom to enlighten me before updating the list :)

My best guess for CS 46, is a young Denise Richards. However, I do not feel confident about this one...

• RayDAntRayDAnt Posts: 1,133
    Haruchai said:

Minka Kelly.

Not 100% sure, but that's who I'd put my money on it being.

• OdaaOdaa Posts: 1,548

nemesis10 said:

Diego 8 (at least in some of the promo's) looks a lot like Marton Csokas.  Not a common name, but he was the villain in Denzel Washington's movie The Equalizer.

And Galadriel's spouse in the Peter Jackson Fellowship of the Ring...

Celeborn is Mr. Galadriel's name, just fyi ;) 

edited August 2019
    RayDAnt said:
    Haruchai said:

Minka Kelly.

I know Adam might be slightly off sometimes with small details but Minka has very brown eyes, CS46 has very blue eyes so I'm guessing not her.

Adrianne Palicki has a different shaped face for me and her mouth is wider. I wish he would do Adrianne, she's lovely :)

Comparing CS46 promo to Googled images of Denise Richards (I do this every time, I swear sometimes I can find the picture Adam used to make the figure) I'm more and more inclined to agree. Trying to find a picture of her when she was younger and not beaming a great big smile has been more difficult than others though. The eyebrows, which he always nails are the decider here for me. I'll post as Denise Richards unless a closer match surfaces.

New one added

List 01 - 25 https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/4054716/#Comment_4054716

List updated 

CS26 - Emily Blunt

CS27 - Miley Cyrus

CS28 - Gigi Hadid

CS29 - Anne Hathaway

CS30 - Sandra Bullock

CS31 - Julia Roberts

CS32 - Daisy Ridley

CS33 - Shakira

CS34 - Alessandra Ambrosio

CS35 - Britney Spears

CS36 - Dakota Johnson

CS37 - Alexandra Daddario

CS38 - Taylor Swift

CS39 - Rihanna

CS40 - Jennifer Aniston

CS41 - Penélope Cruz

CS42 - Amanda Seyfried

CS43 - Blake Lively

CS44 - Beyoncé Knowles

CS45 - Selina Gomez

CS46 - Denise Richards

https://www.most-digital-creations.com/poser_daz_studio_characters.htm

edited August 2019
    Haruchai said:
    RayDAnt said:
    Haruchai said:

Minka Kelly.

I know Adam might be slightly off sometimes with small details but Minka has very brown eyes, CS46 has very blue eyes so I'm guessing not her.

Adrianne Palicki has a different shaped face for me and her mouth is wider. I wish he would do Adrianne, she's lovely :)

Comparing CS46 promo to Googled images of Denise Richards (I do this every time, I swear sometimes I can find the picture Adam used to make the figure) I'm more and more inclined to agree. Trying to find a picture of her when she was younger and not beaming a great big smile has been more difficult than others though. The eyebrows, which he always nails are the decider here for me. I'll post as Denise Richards unless a closer match surfaces.

imageimage

For me it's the similarity in facial structure across the eyes (both from straight on and - not pictured - at an angle) that seemingly gives it away. Eye colors are easy to change.

ETA: Scratch that - 99% sure it's Barbara Palvin:

imageimage

Post edited by RayDAnt on
    edited August 2019

Eye colors are easy to change.

Agreed, but in all the previous 45 he has never changed the eye colour on the character he was creating a likeness of. Not sure why he would start now. Also the nose is completely different in that photo. Not saying she can't be used as Minka but I'm not convinced that's who he was going for. Anyway I have emailed Adam (I try to do this as little as possible) and I await his response. Will post an update if I hear back.

edited August 2019

Confirmed by Adam Thwaites at MOST Digital Creations as Denise Richards.

• ALLIEKATBLUEALLIEKATBLUE Posts: 2,969

Is DTG Studios Morgan for G8 Female over at Rendo supposed to be Meghan Markle?  I only think yes because of the pregnant morph

DTG Studios Morgan for G8 Female.jpg
    1467 x 1600 - 2M
  • SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,306

Is there a Daz Neve Campbell?  There's a Neve, but she's no Campbell.  For my money, this is no Denise Richards, though.

Haruchai said:

Interesting. Makes me wonder what the primary photo reference used was, because that photo of Barbara Palvin in particular is often mistaken for being of a young Denise...

• RoseRenderRoseRender Posts: 19
    edited August 2019

Is DTG Studios Morgan for G8 Female over at Rendo supposed to be Meghan Markle?  I only think yes because of the pregnant morph

Yes, I guess it’s supposed to be her.

Mod Edit :- to sort out the quote

Post edited by Chohole on
  • In The FleshIn The Flesh Posts: 157
    edited August 2019

She's finally out:

Isobel_Redley_Promo_5.jpg
    800 x 1280 - 154K
    Post edited by In The Flesh on
    RayDAnt said:
    Haruchai said:

Interesting. Makes me wonder what the primary photo reference used was, because that photo of Barbara Palvin in particular is often mistaken for being of a young Denise...

Maybe drop him a line and ask - [email protected]

I was thinking of posting this when she first appeared but didn't as I was unsure. Glad other people see it too :)

She's finally out:

Couldn't hit buy fast enough :)

• Haruchai said:

She's finally out:

Thank you! Let me know if there are any issues, I don't own much female content to test with. I hope people share some renders eventually laugh

Cheers,

Daniel

Haruchai said:

She's finally out:

Thank you! Let me know if there are any issues, I don't own much female content to test with. I hope people share some renders eventually laugh

Cheers,

Daniel

Still downloading, you didn't skimp on file size I see ;)

• Haruchai said:
    Haruchai said:

She's finally out:

Cheers,

Daniel

Primarily due to the makeup options being full face textures rather than LIE presets. I found this to work best for more realistic blending of the makeup, taking the mirco bumps of the skin into account. I did consider moving the makeup to a seperate download, but if you would like to reduce the file size and don't anticipate using the included makeup styles you can safely delete the textures and material presets. I'd reccomend keeping Base Foundation and Remove Brows LIE though.  

Haruchai said:
    Haruchai said:

She's finally out:

Cheers,

Daniel

Primarily due to the makeup options being full face textures rather than LIE presets. I found this to work best for more realistic blending of the makeup, taking the mirco bumps of the skin into account. I did consider moving the makeup to a seperate download, but if you would like to reduce the file size and don't anticipate using the included makeup styles you can safely delete the textures and material presets. I'd reccomend keeping Base Foundation and Remove Brows LIE though.  

Haha, no, it was a compliment :)

• bjoernb78bjoernb78 Posts: 137

She's finally out:

Nice! Where to get the movie like clothing and the hair and the lightsabre? :D

• bjoernb78bjoernb78 Posts: 137
    Haruchai said:

She's finally out:

Cheers,

Daniel

Hi there, just bought "Isobel" and think she's great! I can see all the work you've put into it. :-)

Not really an issue, but if I had one wish free on how to improve her, I'd love to see a set of pre-defined unique Daisy signature expressions delivered with her.

It's hard to give her the real look-a-like emotions with the regular dials. For example if I let her smile, the corners of her mouth go up. This is not a typical Daisy smile. Also the bumps below her mouth doesn't seem to disappear / to go in the right place on some expressions. This is a common look-a-like problem. I'm not sure if this would be even possible with the standard dials. So some other artists solve this with pre-defined look-a-like expressions.

The model is great like it is, but if you're seriously asking for how to improve this great product, this would be my suggestion.

• stuthursostuthurso Posts: 192
    edited August 2019

I have to agree with all the praise you've been getting here InTheFlesh, she is beautiful.  heart

Daisy.png
    800 x 450 - 312K
    Post edited by stuthurso on
  • RayDAnt said:
    Haruchai said:
    RayDAnt said:
    Haruchai said:

Minka Kelly.

imageimage

For me it's the similarity in facial structure across the eyes (both from straight on and - not pictured - at an angle) that seemingly gives it away. Eye colors are easy to change.

ETA: Scratch that - 99% sure it's Barbara Palvin:

imageimage

Honestly for me personally she looks nothing like Barbara Palvin. 

This discussion has been closed.