Where is the texture atlas tool?

lcdmouraolcdmourao Posts: 2
edited December 1969 in New Users

Hey all!

I'm new to Daz and watching some tutorials I saw a guy using a tool to convert all the textures into an Atlas.
Looking in the help section I found that this tool comes with Daz 4.x (i'm using 4.8) and it was supposed to be under the Edit menu, but I simply can't find it.

I'm sure this is some noob problem, but if you could help me I'd really appreciate.

Thank you all in advance.

Comments

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

lcdmourao said:
    Hey all!

I'm new to Daz and watching some tutorials I saw a guy using a tool to convert all the textures into an Atlas.
    Looking in the help section I found that this tool comes with Daz 4.x (i'm using 4.8) and it was supposed to be under the Edit menu, but I simply can't find it.

I'm sure this is some noob problem, but if you could help me I'd really appreciate.

I think it depends which layout one is using.

In City Limits, there's something that looks like a globe icon on one of the bars, in 4.6 it is on the right side bar.
    The instructions for use as I recall is tucked somewhere in the program folders.

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

lcdmourao said:
    Hey all!

If you use the 'F3' key, you get a window that pops up called 'Customize DAZ Studio'. At the right hand side, under 'Activities' open the Advanced option, then Toolbars, then right click on Creator Tools, and enable it. Click Accept, and all of these tools will appear at the top of your interface with the others.

That is how it works for me at least, try that if you still can't find it.
  • lcdmouraolcdmourao Posts: 2
    edited December 1969

Thanks guys, but I still can`t find it.

I did the f3 thing, but my Daz doesn't have "Creator Tools" to enable, there are main and tools, ive activated both, but still no luck... or maybe I don't know where to look.

• lcdmouraolcdmourao Posts: 2
    edited December 1969

Aha! I managed to find it on the other menu and set a short cut for it. Now I can access it via short cut, works for me :)

• In where? :(