[Released] Traffic Patterns Script and Prop collection

2»

Comments

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,473

Save the prop parented to a vehicle. Then, in the CarPool, add a the prop and set it as for example extra1. A better idea, two props, one with one and one with two people, both as extra 1, then one of them will end up in the car it is currently processing, I hope this helps.

• That works. (Don't use the unmanned car.) It's not as effiecient, but it's a start,

driver2.jpg
    600 x 337 - 89K
    Capture2.JPG
    724 x 717 - 44K

MarcCCTx said:

That works. (Don't use the unmanned car.) It's not as effiecient, but it's a start,

Well done!!
    The Car Pool script do offer a load of possibilies for all kind of weird polulations, not only cars. Great to see its powers are being used! 

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,982

Just thought I'd share, there's a webinar by Totte and DA about tips how to use this script and Flock it: https://digitalartlive.com/event/scene-power-building-how-to-build-content-rich-daz-studio-scenes

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,528

BeeMKay said:

Just thought I'd share, there's a webinar by Totte and DA about tips how to use this script and Flock it: https://digitalartlive.com/event/scene-power-building-how-to-build-content-rich-daz-studio-scenes

Thanks for the heads up.

Please create something with the knowledge from this webinar.

F.Y.I
    I'm working on an update of the scripts, here are some highlights:
    - Number of extra types now bumped to 8 in TP Car Pool
    - Fixed weird, rare but still annyoing bug in TP Car Pool saving that never showed up during testing before
    - Added a checkbox to disable "Safe driving distance" when not using cars or want then neatly bumper to bumper and adjust distance with the TP Controller instead
    - Added a Jitter controller to enable sideways jitter to avoid the perfect lined up driving.

Will arrive when done in DIM as an update.

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,528

Totte said:

F.Y.I
    - Fixed weird, rare but still annyoing bug in TP Car Pool saving that never showed up during testing before
    - Added a checkbox to disable "Safe driving distance" when not using cars or want then neatly bumper to bumper and adjust distance with the TP Controller instead
    - Added a Jitter controller to enable sideways jitter to avoid the perfect lined up driving.

Thanks for the information. Maybe it will fix my problems. Just could not get enough time to make more tests.

Sorry about that.

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140

Totte said:

F.Y.I

Sounds fantastic. I bought it but haven't had much time to play with it yet ;)

AllenArt said:

Totte said:

F.Y.I

Sounds fantastic. I bought it but haven't had much time to play with it yet ;)

It's such a powerful script once you figure out how you cn use anf abuse it for so much more than just cars, and I saw that there were some limitations when you really want to go all in so I made it even more flexible. I even added some hints in ther manual about how you can use it for some really interesting things. 

The update to Traffic Patterns with more options in the scripts to make even more complex carpools and populations as described in the tutoria "making content rich scenes"l is now available in DIM.