Improve veins pls

I would like have different scripts about veins i mean, there is a one script vein and it looks horrible i mean it dosent look natural veins (attached image). And pls make more diferent viens, because if i use one script veins isent natural for my models, imagine you have created 3 models and you use only taht, waht do you think?

I hope see more scripts about this pls and ill buy dont worry

Note: if its possible to add dynamism to veins much better; imagine yr model is fitness and you want her to grow muscle, so I would like add inflation veins in order to make it look real

Comments

• nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,378

Remember the rules about forum nudity, perhaps?

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,877

Setting aside the question of why they have huge bulging veins only on their breasts, there are already multiple vein products to choose from, and some characters come with vein morphs and/or textures.

• Please give the character a skimpy bikini or the like, I'm afraid that the image as it was had to be taken down.

• veins more realistic for G8.1 but diferent scripts for genesis 8.1 for female and male pls

cuz with one script is boring and monotony. When is out here let me know pls and i hope hlp everyone :)

• nemesis10 said:

Remember the rules about forum nudity, perhaps?

iknow sorry. Charakter whatever just viens for charakters G8.1 F and G8.1 M to give more realism cuz the veins are sel here is not enoguh good. 

• Gordig said:

Setting aside the question of why they have huge bulging veins only on their breasts, there are already multiple vein products to choose from, and some characters come with vein morphs and/or textures.

Hi Gordig wich characters come with veins morphs? Ty