Bio Squad Toxic for Genesis 2 Male [Commercial]

JoLabJoLab Posts: 327

Hi guys, I’m glad to announce the most disgusting Bio Squad character yet; Toxic. I had so much fun making this character and I hope you’ll have just as much fun using it. He looks so gross and that’s why I think he’s so great.

He’s compatible with Poser, he comes with 8 unique poses and he has a separate mask and arm canon with morphs and beam FX.

I’m sure Toxic is going to be an awesome addition to the Bio Squad team. 

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• riftwitchriftwitch Posts: 1,404

This just keeps looking better and better. Where do you get your ideas?

• JoLabJoLab Posts: 327

Where indeed ;)

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,567

I like it, although this mutation sure looks uncomfortable! =-)

Yeah! The weird pimples on the back are really gross... I love it.

Maybe they're venom sacks.

edited July 2015

Here's some features of the arm canon.

popup_04.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 730K
    Post edited by JoLab on
    edited July 2015

Here's Toxic and Blaster fighting a bunch of Wormbeasts. 

BlastingWorm01.jpg
    2600 x 2000 - 2M
    Post edited by JoLab on

Toxic should be release this Sunday on July 12.

• XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421

Is that arm weapon for both arms and can it be closed up? It'd be neat to have something like that as hand-mounted mouths.

The canon is only for one arm and yes it does close.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,764

Where are the worm beasts?

I still don’t know when the Wormbeasts will be release. I have a few projects I need to finish first. 

• I'm greatly enjoying this set!

I have a question or two:

1) The helmet doesn't have separate material zones for the pimples like the other parts do. Might it be possible, if you have an update, to have some pimple zones added to the helmet? I'm working on a project where I added a special effect to the torso pimples and it's be great to do something similar to the helmet pimples.

2) I've found that your normal.tif files make great displacement maps. Might you know of a way to convert other peoples' black and white displacement and/or bump maps into something like your normal.tif maps?

Your stuff is a lot of fun to play with. Thank you for the great work.

• Some shameless self-promotion!!

Here's one image I made with the Toxic set: http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/86451/

I love the techno-organic look you've created and have a whole set of characters I've been working up for my own projects.

I'm greatly enjoying this set!

I have a question or two:

1) The helmet doesn't have separate material zones for the pimples like the other parts do. Might it be possible, if you have an update, to have some pimple zones added to the helmet? I'm working on a project where I added a special effect to the torso pimples and it's be great to do something similar to the helmet pimples.

2) I've found that your normal.tif files make great displacement maps. Might you know of a way to convert other peoples' black and white displacement and/or bump maps into something like your normal.tif maps?

Your stuff is a lot of fun to play with. Thank you for the great work.

Hi Sphinx Magoo and thanks for your comments. Sorry I did not answer sooner.

The reason why the helmet don’t have material zone for the pimples is because they are not separate objects, they are more like growth then pimples like the back of the torso. Making material zone on those won’t render properly. Sorry.

To convert displacement maps to normal maps there’s a lot of software to do that but be warned that a lot of the details may get lost in the process. It is not an optimal workflow but its still works really well. So the software I most recommend to convert your displacement to Normal is Knald (https://www.knaldtech.com/knald/).  It’s not cheap but it’s a great software; I use it all the time to bake various maps. 

I hope this is useful. 

• Hi JoLab. Thanks for the reply. Looks like I have a bit of homework to do! That's cool.

Looking forward to your next release.