CONVERT v4 pz2 morphs to g8F

I have this character here I'm trying to convert to G8f

https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/bcs/sav-alpha-girl/104262

if you read the link it'll give more information but basically it says she's made for poser not tested in daz studio

her folder is full of PZ2 morph files and textures but thats all

generation x2 plugin was reccomended but need specific instruction how to use this???

how do I convert her to g8f???

Comments

• EDIT... I think generation X2 was recommended For CR2 files I'm not sure about this case

• If you back through the Content Panel to the first selection options you will find the Poser runtime library. You will need V4.2 and all the support morphs as mentioned. You can load and use this figure in Daz Studio.

As to converting V4 characters to G8F, there are a few tutorials around not involving any conversion software. Check under Sickleyield's DA account, I think she had a tutorial there.

• Sicleyield has an RSSY clothing converter V4 to G8 on deviant art but I can't find the character morph converter

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,010
    edited September 2022

Either by her or someone else, but it's not a converter, it's the long way how to transfer the legacy shapes to one of the Genesis base figures.

Also check YouTube.

If I come across the links I'll post them, or maybe someone else has them handy to post.

https://www.daz3d.com/genesis-generation-x2  Includes a manual and quick start.

There are instructions for how to use this as well, check over on YouTube.

That is required to get the legacy characters over to Genesis [as in Genesis 1] then Add-on packs are required to move the character shapes from 1 > 2, 2 > 3. And then another product [or skill] is required to move the character morphs from G3 to G8.

Also, if I recall correctly, the V4 shapes for each Genesis base figure would be required. All together this makes that one morph package rather expensive IMHO. If it were I, I would simply use V4. Apply up-to-date skin shader to go along with the Iray renderer if rendering in Iray.

Post edited by Catherine3678ab on