Hi, New Member Here!

Hi all fellow artists and friends:

My name is Miklasz and I'm just coming on here with an eye toward making 3d art. I dabbled in Daz some years ago but have lost any ability I had then, so I'm starting over.

I am already an artist in a different meidum, and I've gotten quite good at it, but it's not going to work long term due to potential copyright issues. So I'm stopping because all I want to do is create the visions in my brain and own them 100%. My interest and specialty is in blending male and female bodies with my own particular twist. I am very adept at what I do in my orignal medium but don't know where to start here! I'm lost! 

I would greatly appreciate any thoughts or directions from any of you who are experienced. 

Thank you!

Miklasz ;)

Comments

• Welcome back for any member you may know here.

You should have posted this in this thread: "Introduce Yourself, Hello, my name is....."

Is the task of the moderator to see fit if he/she can relocate your post over there.

Wishing you good luck with anything you want to do.

• You could always do several renders and merge those in the way, I assume, that you currently do with photos.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,188

Welcome to the forums and feel free to ask any question within the ToS of course, but we have a large group of very talented and knowledgeable people within the community to help you pretty much anything you need. Feel free to post where you like when your asking a question and the only thing we look at is if it's in the right forum and falls within the ToS and if it's not in the right place we move it to the right one so feel free to post anywhere. If you go to the forum index page you will see a description of each forum to guide you if you need help.