HD morphs for specific body regions

lilweeplilweep Posts: 2,236
edited September 2022 in Product Suggestions

Usually PA's split HD Details into Head HD Details and Body HD Details.

Recently, I noticed that Torment 8.1 has HD Details morphs for particular areas of the face/neck/shoulders.  It would be nice if all PA's adopted this convention and extended this further to individual body areas.

What's missing from a lot of characters is ability to apply HD details with granularity to specific trouble areas like hands or knees. A lot of PA's skimp on details here, so would be nice to reuse the details from other figures which have these nice HD details.

I really like Elios's HD hands for example, but dont want to apply the rest of the Elios HD Body Detail. Currently dont have a choice if I want to make use of the hands (without overly complex workaround).

Conspicuously absent from slated G9 features.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• Moved to Product Suggestions as it is not a Daz Studio suggestion.

That sounds like the additional partial morphs used by a MetaMixer add-on set.

• DaventakiDaventaki Posts: 1,621

That would be an awesome feature.  MetaMixer only works with the face as far as I know.

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,167

lilweep said:

Conspicuously absent from slated G9 features.

It's not "absent" from G9 any more than it's been absent from previous generations. It's always been something that creators could have done if they wished, but presumably didn't see it as worth their time.