New Horizon Event - time to spare :-)

With the passing of Pluto by New Horizon I thought I'd share how I created the probe by creating all the bits & pieces and putting it together and then show it in an image. smiley
Software used was Carrara, Hexagon & Photoshop Elements. cool

Comments

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,964

That's bluey superb., I always wondered how to put thise bits and bobs together., watch out nanas might be banning ion the door soon. Don't you hate auto feel ? Lucky it wrote bobs not boobs! 

Let's try that again nanas means NASA bluey means bludy , banning means banging ion means on , auto feel means what it says., ... 

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,125

Great modeling and rendering!  Have you seen the more up-to-date pic of Pluto orbiting the internet?   Might be on the look out for orphan farm boys living with their uncles.

pluto as deathstar.jpg
    524 x 500 - 18K
  • Hermit CrabHermit Crab Posts: 839

Very nice work.  It's great to see the software used to make something from scratch.

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,989
    edited July 2015
    head wax said:

Let's try that again nanas means NASA bluey means bludy , banning means banging ion means on , auto feel means what it says., ... 

You've been watching that YouTube video on learning Australian haven't ya :-)

diomede said:

Great modeling and rendering!  Have you seen the more up-to-date pic of Pluto orbiting the internet?   Might be on the look out for orphan farm boys living with their uncles.

Yep I seen that.. very very frightening!! ;-)

I changed the forum theme to dark in appreciation devil

Very nice work.  It's great to see the software used to make something from scratch.

Thanks.. the saucer was also modelled in Carrara for a previous challenge if I remember... yes 

Post edited by Stezza on
    Wonga said:
    head wax said:

You've been watching that YouTube video on learning Australian haven't ya :-)

diomede said:

Yep I seen that.. very very frightening!! ;-)

I changed the forum theme to dark in appreciation devil

Thanks.. the saucer was also modelled in Carrara for a previous challenge if I remember... yes 

I bin learning pid jun. ;)