edited September 2022 in Product Suggestions

How about it?

I've got time, no need for haste...

Post edited by generalgameplaying on

Comments

• generalgameplaying said:

How about it?

C'mon, Daz.  Vladimir, Estragon, and, now,  generalgameplaying . . .

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,874

rcourtri_789f4b1c6b said:

generalgameplaying said:

How about it?

C'mon, Daz.  Vladimir, Estragon, and, now,  generalgameplaying . . .

I had to do some Googling on this one, because I was starting to think one of us was having a stroke.

• Oops. Failed to use the on-site search.

Apparently i prefer to-blender by now, because it's the more free part than all the specific commercial products, for which bridges exist, and it happens to be part of a more or less working process to get assets from daz to godot, for instance. Might also be preferable for plugin/scripting additions, for my case.

• Waiting for Godot? Good luck. I think the point of the play was that it was pointless. Certainly felt like an exercise in pointlessness. Read it once. Never again.
  • Does godot natively support dual quaternion skinning?
  • It turns out to be possible to realize dual quaternion skinning with the help of a special shader, which may be helpful for using daz figures in godot. Here is the link to the demo project. https://bitbucket.org/bigbiglobster/dqs_demo/ I've not tested it on daz figure yet, so I'm not sure whether it is effective.
  • generalgameplayinggeneralgameplaying Posts: 517
    edited September 2023

a3062435557 said:

It turns out to be possible to realize dual quaternion skinning with the help of a special shader, which may be helpful for using daz figures in godot. Here is the link to the demo project. https://bitbucket.org/bigbiglobster/dqs_demo/ I've not tested it on daz figure yet, so I'm not sure whether it is effective.

Thank you for pointing out, i'll certainly have a look at all those odds and ends (eventually).

Meanwhile... So many items using the "DAZ to Unity Bridge" ... is it really that solid?

Post edited by generalgameplaying on