Hitfilm 3 express for free

For all our Postworkers/Compositors, Hitfilm 3 express for free:

https://hitfilm.com/express

Comments

• MiloMilo Posts: 511

Hitfilm is a fantastic product!  I have the full versoin now to figure out how to get the camera data from the mocha module into Carrara.

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,964

thanks Aspin et Milo ;)

• MiloMilo Posts: 511

If you get this besides the starter training on the site the portal combat video, they have assets to do some of the shots yourself..

• RoygeeRoygee Posts: 2,247

Thanks for the lnk - I also got an offer direct in my e-mail.  Don't know whether I'm having a whole series of senior moments, but can't find any way of actually downloading it ?

• argus1000argus1000 Posts: 701
    Roygee said:

can't find any way of actually downloading it ?

Go to https://hitfilm.com/express, then at the bottom of the page, click "Get Hitfilm express free" (first pic). At the next page, sign in or, if you don't have one, create an account (second pic). Then click on
    "download now" at the bottom of the page. That's it.

hitfilm.png
    885 x 690 - 558K
    hitfilm.png
    885 x 690 - 558K
    hitfilm1.png
    879 x 823 - 156K
  • de3ande3an Posts: 915
    Roygee said:

Thanks for the lnk - I also got an offer direct in my e-mail.  Don't know whether I'm having a whole series of senior moments, but can't find any way of actually downloading it ?

I had the same problem. I kept winding up on a page asking me to share on social media. (see the attachment)

Only after clicking on one of the options (I chose "Share on Facebook") and then dismissing the Facebook login was I presented with the download option shown in argus1000's post.

get_hitfilm_3.png
    1144 x 860 - 259K
  • argus1000argus1000 Posts: 701
    de3an said:
    Roygee said:

Only after clicking on one of the options (I chose "Share on Facebook") and then dismissing the Facebook login was I presented with the download option shown in argus1000's post.

That is true. I remember having to click a social media site the first time. I don't know why that is.

• RoygeeRoygee Posts: 2,247

Thanks - got it :)