I Suck At Facial Morphs, Need Help!

praveenkleema50praveenkleema50 Posts: 0
edited September 2022 in Art Studio

Hey I Need help, basically I try for creating disha patani actress using Daz studio,
But i failed, need help from expert user or can you make it, so i can fix my mind and go on?

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• Moved to Art Studio as it is not a Daz Studio topic.

• Blando CalrissianBlando Calrissian Posts: 460
    edited October 2022

The first question would be- what have you tried so far? 

A follow-up question would be- why do you feel that you've failed in your goal? What seems 'off' so far? (Pictures of the actual person and a render of your effort would be handy here)

Finally, what products are you using to create and shape the figure?

For example, people often use one or more of the following products to create custom/celeb figures:
    **A separate modeling/sculpting program, like Blender;
    **FaceGen;
    **FaceTransfer (and FaceTransfer Shapes);
    **One of the various Head Shop products;
    **Body morph sets, like this one for Genesis 8 females
    **Head/face morph sets, such as this one (also for G8F)
    **Pre-made characters other than the basic Genesis 8 Female figure, as these come with both dialable morphs and a skin 'maps' that are probably closer to your target's appearance. For example, Disha Patani is an Indian actress, so a character like Kala 8 might be helpful. 
    **Vendor characters derived from the core characters. For example, it looks like Mousso's Aakash HS for Kala 8, SR3's Lali for Kala 8, and P3Design's Gorgeous Morphs for Kala 8 would all be potentially useful. You can use these out of the box for your figure, mix and match (by adjusting percentages), or to use as a base that you further tweak using any of the other above-listed products.

But again, it comes down to what you have and what you have tried so far.

Post edited by Blando Calrissian on