Hideously deformed babe ;o( Daz to Unreal

adriansincadriansinc Posts: 0
edited October 2022 in Unreal Discussion

Installed the latest plugins in DAZ and UE5. My gorgeous bald babe is now a hideous creature. I pnly want to do cinematics, no gameplay, maybe a very minimal animation from DAZ, which worked actually, but can someone plese help me turn her back into a beauty!!

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• Please do not post nude, textrued images.

It appears that the shapes you are using have adjusted at least some proportions of the figure and the links between those shapes and the joint centres have not carried across, so the joints are bending around points that lie outside the model.

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,862
    edited October 2022

Please note, that this is a forum section for Unity.

We have already received nice tutorials from Daz 3D about how to make cinematics in Unity.

Check it out:

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/593151/tutorials-for-using-daz-3d-assets-in-unity#latest

Post edited by Artini on
  • Moved to the Ubnreal forum, sorry for missing that.

• Try using locks, and or limits in the DAZ to UE exporter

TR

• adriansincadriansinc Posts: 0
    edited October 2022

Hello, apologies for the nude i hope these are acceptable. I have been trying this for literally weeks now. It does a similar thing with blender bridge but to a lesser extent. I have watched all sorts of tutorials. i have tried every combination of settings possible. My pose looks perfect in Daz and i need it in Ue5. Please help. I animate between 2 poses in Daz, bake keyframes to timeline. Tried export animation on first page of Ue5 bridge, tried Ue5 plugin settings, tried every combination of morph export in bridge, followed many tutorials, it will not work.

(Edited by mod for nudity, please repost with non-textured view selected)

Screenshot (33).png
    3840 x 2140 - 2M
    Screenshot (34).png
    3840 x 2127 - 2M
    Post edited by frank0314 on