Who's that character?

Justin_AmesJustin_Ames Posts: 139
edited October 2022 in Product Suggestions

Hi everyone, 

Today I need your FBI skills guys XD I need help to find the female character used on the product: "Z Walking, Running, Jumping, and Landing Utility Collection For Genesis 8 ans 8.1 Female" 

I already looked through the "Additional products used in promo images" and couldn't find her. Does anyone know her name by any chance? Or a way to find who she is somehow?

I'd like to purchase that character.

Thank you in advance! laugh

Capture d’écran (15).png
1870 x 952 - 2M
Capture d’écran (14).png
1158 x 934 - 2M
Capture d’écran (17).png
1165 x 872 - 584K
Capture d’écran (16).png
1574 x 859 - 539K
Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• PaintboxPaintbox Posts: 1,633

I think Z characters are usually custom made and not sold seperately. Zeddicus does frequent the forums so perhaps you will get an answer!

• Moved to Product Suggestions as it is not a Daz Studio question.

• Paintbox said:

I think Z characters are usually custom made and not sold seperately. Zeddicus does frequent the forums so perhaps you will get an answer!

Is there any way I can contact Zeddicuss personally? Like by private message or something?

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,719

Justin_Ames said:

Paintbox said:

Is there any way I can contact Zeddicuss personally? Like by private message or something?

Not here since DAZ handles all support for the PAs, buit they have a store at renderosity and you can contact them over there.