[Released] Now-Crowd Billboards - Autumn in the City Bundle [Commercial]

RiverSoft ArtRiverSoft Art Posts: 6,344
edited October 2022 in Daz PA Commercial Products

It's starting to get cold outside, and the beautiful colors of autumn have come to the city! Paint your scenes of walks in the leaves, falling rain, and blustery cold FULL of men, women, and children in high quality, flexible, and easy-to-use billboards. Now-Crowd Billboards - Autumn in the City is perfect as a backdrop for the main action that you add!

Billboards are a fantastically quick and resource-easy way to add background crowds to your scenes. These pre-rendered elements are great to play the background characters in your scene. Now-Crowd Billboards improve on standard billboards by providing 72 different views for every billboard figure. Change a billboard figure to 12 different horizontal angles and 6 different vertical angles. When your camera moves, the Now-Crowd Billboards can be changed to match!

There are also great scripts to make these billboards easy to use! There is one script to turn the billboards to face the camera and another script to change billboard figure angle based on horizontal and vertical orientation. Finally, there is a script that pushes your billboard directly away from your camera view or pulls it towards you.

For Iray and 3Delight.

No figures are included with this product.

No other products are needed to use Now-Crowd Billboards products.

Note that Now-Crowd Billboard products are large (> 10GB) because of the many textures (72 images per figure x number of figures) and can take a while to download.

What's Included and Features

• Now-Crowd Billboards - Autumn in the City (.DUF and .DSE)
    • Boy Playing on Gamepad
    • Boy Running
    • Couple Holding Hands
    • Couple Standing
    • Girl Looking in Bag
    • Girl Skipping
    • Girl Walking
    • Girl Walking Blowing Gum
    • Homeless Man Sitting
    • Man Drinking Coffee
    • Man Holding Baby
    • Man Sitting 01
    • Man Sitting and Talking
    • Man Standing and Drinking
    • Man Standing and Talking
    • Man Walking 01
    • Man Walking 02
    • Man Walking 03
    • Man Walking Dog
    • Man Walking With Briefcase
    • Old Man Walking With Bag
    • Old Woman Standing
    • Teen Girl Crouching
    • Teen Girl Walking 01
    • Teen Sitting Looking at Smartphone
    • Woman Checking Smartphone
    • Woman Holding Dog
    • Woman Lighting a Cigarette
    • Woman on Phone
    • Woman Sitting
    • Woman Smoking Cigarette
    • Woman Standing
    • Woman Standing and Reading
    • Woman Standing and Talking
    • Woman Standing with Coffee
    • Woman Walking 01
    • Woman Walking 02
    • Woman Walking 03
  • Scripts Include:
    • Now-Crowd Orient Billboard Script - Change billboards to face camera
    • Now-Crowd Change Billboard Angle Script - Change billboards to use different figure angle
    • Now-Crowd Move Away Script - Move billboards towards/away from camera
  • Textures Include:
    • 216 Texture and Transparency Maps per Figure Billboard (2048 x 2048, 3072 x 3072)
  • Daz Studio Iray Material Presets (.DUF)
  • Daz Studio 3Delight Material Presets (.DUF)

main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 376K
popup_1.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 479K
popup_2.jpg
1000 x 1498 - 333K
popup_3.jpg
1300 x 1408 - 530K
popup_4.jpg
1689 x 1000 - 533K
popup_5.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 455K
popup_6.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 532K
popup_7.jpg
1550 x 1652 - 424K
popup_8.jpg
1550 x 672 - 177K
popup_9.jpg
2060 x 1180 - 381K
popup_10.jpg
2060 x 672 - 230K
popup_11.jpg
2060 x 1180 - 377K
popup_12.jpg
2060 x 1180 - 341K
popup_13.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 333K
popup_14.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 445K
popup_15.jpg
1000 x 1299 - 349K
popup_16.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 548K
popup_17.jpg
1778 x 1000 - 594K
popup_18.jpg
1778 x 1000 - 510K
popup_19.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 443K
Post edited by RiverSoft Art on

Comments

• And it is released!

• Looks great ! I would love to have a "1940s / 1950s People" Billboard Product. To make it more suitable for other buyers you could make it more "vintage mafia" style wink Just a suggestion ! Would definetly buy it heart 

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,639

Thanks so much! I requested this back when you began your Now-Crowd Billboard releases. I'm glad you finally got around to it. Looks great.

• PennamePenname Posts: 343

I love these so much!  The big annoyance for me is that on my slow internet connection they take half of forever to download, but it's not like I can't do something else in the meantime.

• RocketWestphalia said:

Looks great ! I would love to have a "1940s / 1950s People" Billboard Product. To make it more suitable for other buyers you could make it more "vintage mafia" style wink Just a suggestion ! Would definetly buy it heart 

Thank you.  I will add that to the list, though I think the 1920s-1930s one and the 1970s one would come first.

• xyer0 said:

Thanks so much! I requested this back when you began your Now-Crowd Billboard releases. I'm glad you finally got around to it. Looks great.

You're welcome!  I am glad you like it.  I thought this one came out well.

• Penname said:

I love these so much!  The big annoyance for me is that on my slow internet connection they take half of forever to download, but it's not like I can't do something else in the meantime.

It would be nice if they weren't so big, but then again, they are so nice because they are so big! laugh  I am glad you love them.

• marblemarble Posts: 7,449
    edited June 2023

The number of times I've looked at these and thought - nah, I can make my own (I'm cheap, what can I say?).

Anyhow, I splashed out an bought this one and I have to say that there are advantages ove making my own - particularly the figure rotation options. I mean, wow! That must have taken a lot of time-consuming, repetitious work and so it saves me that time. Highly recommended.

One point of confusion though - I really don't get how to use the selection box (regular expressions). I used to be familiar with Unix regular expressions (using Vi) but my understanding must have degraded over the many years since. Any chance of a little more explicit instruction as I didn't find the link provided in the PDF very helpful in this context.

Post edited by marble on